2014 was a busy year for state and federal legislatures in the employment law area – which means 2015 will be a challenging year for employers from a compliance standpoint. A number of new laws and policy initiatives go into effect in 2015 that will have a substantial impact on your business. Want to stay ahead of the curve? Join us as our panel of experienced practitioners and agency officials walk through the significant changes in the employment law landscape.
You will be provided first-hand insight on current trends and recent developments in areas such as:
- Pregnancy Accommodation Amendments to the Illinois Human Rights Act and the EEOC Pregnancy Discrimination Guidelines
- It’s a Wellness Policy – that has to be good, right?
- Ban the Box legislation and the continuing saga of criminal background checks
- Guns, Drugs [and Rock-n-Roll?] in the workplace
- And other hot employment law topics…
Aaron Gelb, Partner, Vedder Price
Richard Mrizek, Trial Attorney, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Eugene A. Boyle, Partner, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg
Jenny Koerth, General Attorney for Employment, Labor, Benefits and Internal Investigations at Navistar, Inc.
Did you know you can bring a guest? When you register for this event click, "Send and add another," to enter your guest contact information. Be sure to enter your name in the field marked "I am a guest of HRMAC member," to ensure a successful registration. This is a member only benefit, so without your name the registration will not be valid.
Questions? Please contact HRMAC at 312-981-6790 or Lyndy Nierman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Interest Group is sponsored by