Come to Learn. Come to Network. Or Both!
Insights, Information and Connections
No matter where you are on your career path as an HR professional, HRMAC offers programs - throughout multiple locations around Chicagoland - to accelerate your learning and enable you to expand your network.
HRMAC offers both free and paid events (discounted for members) that provide thought leadership and resources to help you and your Human Resources organization have greater impact as leaders and as business partners.
- Featuring content experts speaking on timely topics
- Most offer PHR/SPHR/GPHR recertification credits by the HR Certification Institute
- Aim to address one of the five competencies identified by HRMAC as critical for HR Leaders of the future:
- Business Acumen/Financial Stewardship
- Strategic Agility
- Business Collaboration
- Change Management
- Educational events include:
|Annual Day-long Summit with up to 20 educational sessions||Two-day Leadership Institute Program with the University of Chicago Booth School |
| The Leadership Series||Webinars |
| Half-day Business Essentials Programs|| CHRO-only Forums|
|Over 40 Free Interest Group Meetings each year! |
- Wine & Cheese Gatherings for networking around Chicagoland
- Annual Golf Outing at Indian Lakes Golf Course in Bloomingdale followed by an awards reception
- “Meet and Greet” informal gatherings for networking at local restaurants hosted around Chicagoland. Select the location most convenient you, whether close to work or close to home.
Bringing the Chicago HR Community together