- Possess a diverse career portfolio, i.e., geography, business units, organizations, etc.
- Must have led multiple Human Resource functions.
- 10+ years business or HR experience.
- Currently Director-level or higher (or equivalent) and a direct report to CHRO.
- Currently employed by mid-size or large organizations with a board of directors and a global presence.
- Participate in four program dates in 2017 (Feb 1, Mar 8, Apr 27, May 18) and networking receptions and dinners.
- CHRO endorsement of you via recommendation letter.
Nominating CHROs must submit their nominations along with candidates resume and letter of recommendations to be considered by the HRMAC Future Leaders Committee. Please contact Joann DeNardis at email@example.com or call 312-981-6790 for more information on the HRMAC Future Leaders Program.