Get the information you need to improve your HR knowledge, without leaving the office, from HRMAC webinars. Fees are for a single connection so you can learn from your office or assemble your team in the conference room for a "lunch and learn" program. Registration for each webinar program is complimentary for the first 50 HRMAC members who register. The HRMAC member rate has also been lowered to $25 after the first 50 complimentary registrations and the Non-Member rate is $75.
- All HRMAC Webinars are approved for 1 credit hour toward aPHR/PHR/SPHR/GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute and 1 professional development credit (PDC) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification.
Leaders at all levels need training, especially the middle managers who directly manage the majority of employees in the organization. However, becoming an effective leader takes more than learning general leadership skills. It requires a fundamental adjustment in work values, time application and skills for each specific level of leadership. This session explains the levels of leadership and how your organization can develop its leaders at each level.
- Understand the concepts of a leadership pipeline and how it fits into your organization.
- Learn how the different levels of leadership require different work values, time application and skills.
- Learn about the career and organizational development path offerings that leaders should receive.
Presented by: Tom Cox, Vice President, Client Development, The Oliver Group.
Gallup has found that people who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged on the job. This compelling connection between strengths and employee engagement in the workplace has the power to accelerate performance when companies work on enhancing both simultaneously. Companies utilizing Strengths have achieved benefits in revenue, profitability, customer engagement, employee turnover and employee engagement. Attend this compelling session to gain an understanding of why you should be leveraging strengths vs. traditional weakness focused development to dramatically improve engagement and performance at your organization.
- Understand Strengths Based Assessments.
- Learn how using Strengths for personal/individual development builds career resilience and improves effectiveness on navigating change.
- Hear how to unleash the power of strengths based teams through creation of Interdependency.
Presented by: Kimberly Svoboda, Executive Coach, Principal Consultant, Aspiration Catalyst, A KAS Consulting Inc., Company.
Boards, regulators, and advocacy groups are placing increased pressure to have equitable female representation. Customers and communities expect their diversity to be mirrored by those that serve them. As a result, the recruitment, retention and advancement of women are key initiatives for many organizations. Yet most are not happy with the speed or progress they have made.
Attendees will learn:
- How organizations are missing the mark when it comes to making progress on their gender diversity agenda.
- What it really takes to advance women through your leadership pipeline.
- What leading organizations are doing to develop and advance female leaders.
Presented by: Tammy Heermann, Vice President, Global Leadership Development, Lee Hecht Harrison.
Candidates are driving today's job market, and they demand a process that is both quick and customized. Help your organization attract quality talent by building a candidate experience that incorporates the perfect balance between technology and human interaction. This webinar will share tactics HR leaders can deploy to transform their approach to engaging candidates throughout every step of the hiring process.
- Understand the impact of a positive candidate experience on your bottom line.
- Learn winning candidate experience tactics with proven results.
- Gain tips to complete your own Candidate Experience Audit and Action Plan.
Presented by: Adam Godson, Vice President, Global Technology Solutions, Cielo.
We will be discussing how important it is to be the success of a company to select talent that is interculturally compatible with a company's international headquarters and how to relate to expatriates coming in to your company with a different cultural background.
Attendees will learn how:
- To raise awareness and manage expectations on both sides of the hiring equation.
- To understand major intercultural differences.
- To overcome the "similarity illusion".
Presented by: Daniel Feldkamp, Executive Vice President, Executive Search Division, Kensington International, Inc.
Did you miss a webinar? Check out the HRMAC On Demand Webinar Series to purchase a recorded webinar!
Interested in submitting a webinar proposal for HRMAC's 2016-2017 programming year? Complete this form to be considered.