Expand Your Leadership Capabilities with this Exclusive Cohort
Established in 2014, the HRMAC Future Leaders Cohort targets high-potential HR-leaders to participate in a multi-part program, designed to offer unique developmental experiences and build connections between Chicago-based participants. The Cohort program will take place at 330 N Wabash Ave in Chicago, IL and consists of four one-day sessions with additional opportunities to connect during networking receptions and dinners.
Applications will be accepted now through October 31, 2018. Selected participants will be notified in December.
Future Leaders Cohort Participants will:
- Increase your influence within your organization through education designed to elevate future HR leaders
- Transform into the leader you're meant to be by participating in immersive, thoughtfully designed education
- Develop the skills you need to confidently lead your team, and your organization, into the future
- Differentiate yourself from your peers and colleagues
- Elevate yourself, your organization and your industry through targeted education and networking
- Join an elite group of 20 HR professionals as you navigate the steps to becoming leaders in your organization, and the industry
CHRO Supporting Document – to be filled out by CHRO that potential applicant reports to
2019 Future Leaders Cohort program dates are as follows. View the full program agenda here.
- February 7
- March 7
- April 4
- May 2 (please note: May 2 is the final Future Leaders Cohort session, as well as the Graduation Ceremony and Dinner. Cohort participants are asked to encourage their CHRO's to attend this portion of the program)
Fees and Application Process
$5,000 member registration fee and $6,250 non-member registration fee per applicant. Fee includes application fee, food and beverage, and program materials. The application process is open through October 31, 2018. For more information please contact Amy Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 673-5653.
Do You Qualify?
Cohort applicants should possess the following criteria:
- Possess a diverse career portfolio
- Have let multiple HR functions
- Have 10+ years’ experience
- Be Director level or higher and report directly to a CHRO
- Be currently employed by a mid-size or large organization with a Board of Directors and a global presence
- Participate in all four program dates (listed above) and networking receptions/dinners
- Have an endorsement from their CHRO via a recommendation letter
Future Leaders Cohort Participants Will:
- Increase your influence within your organization through education designed to elevate future HR leaders.
- Transform into the leader you’re meant to be by participating in immersive, thoughtfully designed education.
- Develop the skills you need to confidently lead your team, and your organization, into the future.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers and colleagues.
- Elevate yourself, your organization and your industry through targeted education and networking.
- Join an elite group of 20 HR professionals as you navigate the steps to becoming leaders in your organization, and the industry.
What Do Past Participants Have to Say?
“The HRMAC Future Leaders Program provides its participants with a unique, relevant and special opportunity to learn what it means to take on a CHRO role. The interaction with and feedback that I was able to obtain from successful CEOs, CHROs and other executives have helped me take action toward managing the next steps of my career.” – Angelica Riepe, American College of Surgeons
“The Future Leaders Program is a great opportunity to expand your network and learn from experienced thought leaders to become a stronger leader.” – Alissa Luck, IDEX Corporation
“A great experience with valuable insights, discussions and learnings that can be immediately applied. Well-structured panel discussions with CEOs, CHROs and business leaders.” – Tim Dee, Panduit
For information about sponsoring the Future Leaders Cohort, please contact Andrew Haigh at email@example.com or (312)673-5442.